Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Friday, October 10, 2008

Brazilian financial advisor gives heavenly advice

Below is a response I received from a good friend of mine Paul Perry regarding my latest post "There's an Upside to Economic Disaster." Paul is a missionary to Brazil.

A business man here just got an sms on his cell phone while I was standing
there.. It read "what is a safe place to invest my money" "I just lost
XX%..." a pastor standing on the other side replied "The only safe money you
have is what you have already given away...." the business man was a
financial advisor and immediately typed the exact words as his response to
the client. We discussed it for a moment as it was quite clear the only true
safe investment is in Gods kingdom!


Could you imagine you financial advisor telling you this? Lord increase our faith!

No comments: