Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally the media tells the whole story

Some friends sent this video to me. It's the most truthful presentation I've seen yet on the biggest obstacles to peace in the Middle East. It also confirms what I've written in my book "Alone with a Jihadist." I was floored that a major media outlet in the U.S. reported on the 100 Arab homes that are demolished in East Jerusalem every year. This has been going on for the past 40 years and very, very few Americans know about it. The report only mentions last year, but according to an Israeli human rights organizations ICAHD, which stands for Israeli Committee Against Home Demolitions, it happens every year. Still, I didn't think a major U.S. media outlet was ever going to report that. Guess I was wrong.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752349n

No comments: