Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Friday, June 26, 2009

Testimonial for Alone with a Jihadist

Greeting Mr. Taylor, Recently I have attended the Book Expo America at the Javits Center in New York City. I enjoyed finding out more about the publishing world and speaking to authors. I took home a few books including yours "Alone with a Jihadist." At first I did not think I would like to read your book. But after reading a few lines, I have decided to take it home with me. Yesterday I read most of your book, and this morning I finsihed reading it. I must say Sir, you have helped me to understand better about what being Christian is all about. I'm aware about most of the things that you have writtenin your book. But know I have better understanding about how I feel withmy relationship to God, my adopted nation (USA) and my relationship with people in general. I was born in Haifa, Israel in 1950. I have traveled to many nations, which have helped me to understand and love other people who don't look like, speak my tunge and are not Christians. Sir, Please send this book ASP to President Obama. He need to read it in order to help him to make better decioins in how to respond to global issues and conflicts that may concerned his administration and, the USA. Best wishes to you, your wife and love ones. I do remain In the Faith, Michael Matthews Thank you for the book!!!

No comments: