Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aaron in the news

Below are two articles in major online magazines that feature me and my book.

The first is an article by Mark Tooley for Front Page Magazine (David Horowitz's magazine) entitled Evangelical Pacifism in the War on Terror. In the article Tooley calls me a member of the "evangelical elite" which I thought was hilarious! Those of you that know me well, please don't tell him the truth!

The other article is written by Eliza Griswold, a reporter for the Daily Beast. The article is entitled Christianity's New Culture War and features yours truly.

Point of clarification on the Daily Beast article: I'm not against Christians participating in politics. I do think, however, that the way that Christians have been participating in politics, especially over the past 30 years, needs to be seriously rethought.

Enjoy!

No comments: