Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Scary Statistics

Sorry I haven't been consistent these past couple of days. I've been very busy. I was watching the evening news the other night with Katie Couric and they gave a statistic that I thought was interesting. They said that in the 70's, the average college student stated that what they wanted to get out of their college experience was a meaningful philosophy of life. Today the average response is to train for a career to make lots of money.

Then I heard on Bill O Reilly's radio broadcast something even scarier. I'm not even sure if this is true, but the statistic is that approximately 95% of Americans adults have had pre-marital sex.

It seems like today's generation has traded philosophy and meaning for money and sex. I think it is time for a revival!

No comments: