Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Friday, November 10, 2006

Two very intense days

Yesterday and today I did probably the craziest thing I will ever do in my life. I debated a radical jihadist for a feature length documentary film. I can't even begin to describe how I felt both yesterday and today. I realized after yesterday that the only objective I could possibly have is to attempt to be a bridge builder. I've learned a lot in the process. The film will be interesting. I imagine a lot of people will see it. Will write more next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that certainly is crazy. i'm definitely interested in seeing the film. hope that the interview went 'well', however you define that for a christian debating a radical muslim.

Aaron D. Taylor said...

For the purpose of mutual understanding and world peace.

Blenda Elby said...

I just saw the film and I was very touched by it. It was really great especially to see the meeting and hear your thoughts after it.

Aaron D. Taylor said...

Thank you for your kind words!